Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Position of topics and messages

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Position of topics and messages Empty Position of topics and messages Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:10 am

KOZZ

User

Hello fmsoftware !

I use a Invision forum, and I would like to know how to solve a problem about topics and messages.

Position of topics and messages Ccc111

How can I move them more to the right ? Because of this, the description of forums is verry small in width.

2Position of topics and messages Empty Re: Position of topics and messages Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:11 am

Sasori

Sasori
Administrator

Post here your forum url please.

3Position of topics and messages Empty Re: Position of topics and messages Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:10 am

KOZZ

User

This is my forum url: http://newkingdom.rpgboard.net/ .

4Position of topics and messages Empty Re: Position of topics and messages Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:40 am

KOZZ

User

Could you please answer my question ?

5Position of topics and messages Empty Re: Position of topics and messages Tue Aug 13, 2013 2:36 am

Sasori

Sasori
Administrator

I can't edit that , the Invisio version is made from tables and can't edit them , I see on your forum other thin , you have edited them and look like that :
7 subiecte
22 mesaje

6Position of topics and messages Empty Re: Position of topics and messages Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:31 am

KOZZ

User

Nevermind. Thanks anyway ! :) You can close the topic.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum