Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I have a problem with my category bar

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I have a problem with my category bar Empty I have a problem with my category bar Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:48 am

andiikadriu

User

My category its sepeerated like this
I have a problem with my category bar Untitl21
And I dont want it that kinf of sh... :P so if someone knows how to make it all one , because I cant put category images with bigger size :P like your category is green and big ? :P

Zyon

Zyon
manager

Can you, please make screenshot of that what you want?

http://admins.forumotion.com

andiikadriu

User

its easy :P I dont want that seperation ? like a want to merge the category with topics and posts and last posts ?
example is your green category bar ,. theres no seperation right ?

Mont!

Mont!
User

Could you provide me your forum url please.

andiikadriu

User

6I have a problem with my category bar Empty Re: I have a problem with my category bar Mon Oct 07, 2013 10:23 am

Mont!

Mont!
User

Open your index template and change this part
Code:
cellspacing="0"
of your "forumline" table

7I have a problem with my category bar Empty Re: I have a problem with my category bar Mon Oct 07, 2013 11:08 am

andiikadriu

User

Im not understanding you, can you make it more clear ?

8I have a problem with my category bar Empty Re: I have a problem with my category bar Mon Oct 07, 2013 11:21 am

Mont!

Mont!
User

have you edited your default templates?

9I have a problem with my category bar Empty Re: I have a problem with my category bar Mon Oct 07, 2013 11:24 am

andiikadriu

User

No :P maybe I dont know but your not understanding me :P When I change the image of category row the most of image doesnt appear cause its to big :P and that seperation ruins it all :P

10I have a problem with my category bar Empty Re: I have a problem with my category bar Mon Oct 07, 2013 3:50 pm

warmine

User

Please explain it more, I don't understand all you said.

11I have a problem with my category bar Empty Re: I have a problem with my category bar Mon Oct 07, 2013 11:27 pm

Sasori

Sasori
Administrator

Code:
.forumline{
border-spacing:0px;
}
It's impossible to don't work this code.

12I have a problem with my category bar Empty Re: I have a problem with my category bar Tue Oct 08, 2013 12:25 am

andiikadriu

User

solved !

13I have a problem with my category bar Empty Re: I have a problem with my category bar Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:47 pm

Zyon

Zyon
manager

Solved & Archived

http://admins.forumotion.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum