Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

About DeluxeInk

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1About DeluxeInk Empty About DeluxeInk Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:19 am

Sasori

Sasori
Administrator

Hello , my nickname is DeluxeInk , the name contains only just 2 words , deluxe and ink , I choosen this nickname because I love to create images and very more peoples saw are "awesome" so , I choosen Deluxe.

My real name is Robert,  I have 15 years old , soon 16 , my birthday is on 1 January 1998 and I'm at highschool in IX class, one of the best from my city.
When I starded to make graphics , I had only 12 years old , then I known only to play with brushes only . After 1 year I really started to work very good with graphics and I changed my style from avatars  to webdesign and web elements.
In the second year , I starded to work and with CSS on forumotion,  6 months I started to work and with HTML . In this year I found a cousin which is an web developer and designer , him teach me to start learning and javascript and php . I listened him and after 2 mounths I learned basics about the php and JavaScript.

I love my work and in any moment I like what I do and I need to say a very big Thank You to GOD because him shown me the web design and developing.
I'm glad to be the webmaster of a new community which grow very fast , yes , I talk about the fmSoftware.
If someone want to ask me something , this is the idea place , just post in this topic.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum